Southbrook Irish Dance Studio
Code of Conduct
- All Students will be respected and have respect for dancers, parents, teachers and visitors.
- We expect the highest standard of dress and grooming among all students.
- We expect students to have manners and be polite at all times.
- Southbrook Irish Dance Studio is based upon basic Christian principals, and fosters a very caring, family oriented environment for all students. Christmas and Easter will be celebrated and Christmas Carols are encouraged and performed.
- Kindness and care for staff and fellow students is highly regarded and encouraged.
- Bullying is not even considered in this school. Unacceptable behavior under any circumstance will not be tolerated and students will be expelled if necessary.
- Each student irrespective of age is highly regarded.
- We are an all inclusive school, as long as students meet our health and fitness requirements and follow our school rules, students from all levels of social standing and students with a disability are very welcome and cared for as any other student would be.
- Students have the right to be taught equally, and to a high standard.
- Students are encouraged to reach their highest potential, have fun and enjoy their classes.
Our School Logo – The Trinity Knot
This represents the Holy Trinity: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
First and Foremost – We Care
The Staff at Southbrook Irish Dance Studio are absolutely committed to the welfare, happiness and enrichment of each student. More than dance itself, we believe a stable, Christian, caring environment is the best foundation to nurture the gifts each student brings to this school.
We are committed to providing students with real life skills that will inspire them to become responsible and caring members of our community.